Thursday, November 24, 2011

Caffeine withdrawal

So, I've started my winter project. I need something to do when it gets cold, otherwise I tend to spend my days inside doing completely unproductive things (usually sitting around playing flash games for 3+ hours) or sleeping.

I'm quitting caffeine.

This may seem counter-intuitive, given that I live in Ottawa.
For those of you unfamiliar with the region, it gets quite cold here. A cup of coffee (or hot chocolate, if you aren't a coffee person) is easily appreciated. And if you're in a program where you find yourself attending late classes, or needing to be awake at odd hours of the morning in order to benefit from the class?

But I digress, I'm now rather tired, after only six hours in and a full night of sleep? This is going to be an interesting first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment