Friday, January 20, 2012

Mid-week Weekend

I wasn't terribly active yesterday, or the previous evening. Well, I didn't exactly announce my plans, since they just sort of 'happened'. I was out in the country side, tromping around in my big stompy boots taking pictures out in the woods and generally having a good time.
Also, there were cats.

It was absolutely fucking brilliant, the freezing rain we had the other evening made the whole place look absolutely gorgeous. The only thing I could have hoped for was some better light so the shine would be there, maybe actually get some use out of the new polarizing filter.

But that's done and over with. Results will be showing up on my tumblr in bits and pieces. The first batch is up already, but I really need to get back onto the Scream liveblog. Whole movie to go and there's only been one murder so far!

But let's deal with the troll while we're here.

WHY HELLO MR. BATTLE! AREN'T WE THE BORED LITTLE FUCK.

Actually. Nah. That's all you're getting.
Go hug a tree Ricky-boy, I'm busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment