Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On the air

So a quick update then.
Sleep continues to be elusive. I can't count the nights I've fallen asleep after the timer on the TV kicks in at two in the morning and then lay awake at least another hour. You know, television stations used to go off the air at night. But now they run constantly. 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Radio stations are the same ways. It's always on. There's always something on. But there's never anything to watch of course.

Spring break is a few weeks away now. God knows I could do with it. Lack of sleep certainly hasn't done any favours for my usually sunny and outgoing disposition.

That was sarcasm.

Fuck it. I'm going to go make some tea, see if I can't knock myself out a little earlier than three in the ante meridian.

No comments:

Post a Comment